Review of lottery agent: TheLotter
TheLotter Limited ("TheLotter") has been operational since 1996 and has paid over US$ 23,000,000 in lottery prizes. As one of their customers, our company regularly purchase lottery tickets from TheLotter in order to evaluate their service on a continued basis.
We continue to be very impressed with the service we receive from TheLotter. We recommend that you make your own conclusions. Click here to create your free TheLotter account.
|Our continued evaluation of TheLotter|
|First purchase||Recent purchase (date)||Recent purchase (cost)||Recent lottery games played||Receipt of lottery prizes (where applicable)|
|2009-12-17||2013-05-18||USD 15.00||Powerball (USA)||Yes|
Feel free to use our lottery numbers tool to independently check your lottery numbers. We publish the latest lottery results and prizes on our lottery blog. We sometimes use these tools to corroborate the results and prizes of PlayUKInternet and TheLotter.
1. First impression
- TheLotter's website is easy to use. Their website receives thousands of visitors every day.
2. Information on website
- TheLotter's website contains extensive information on most international lotteries.
- Latest lottery results are published daily.
The following lottery games are available:
- SuperStar (Italy)
- SiVinceTutto (Italy)
- Hoosier Lotto (Indiana, USA)
- Lotto (Florida, USA)
- Sweet Million (New York, USA)
- Pick Six (New Jersey, USA)
- Mega Bucks (Oregon, USA)
- Dupla Sena (Brazil)
- Quina (Brazil)
- Double Lotto (Israel)
- Lotto 6/49 (Turkey)
- SuperLotto 6/54 (Turkey)
- Customers can purchase lottery tickets in blocks (one block contains, on average, five lottery entries), or in the form of subscriptions.
- The cost of a block starts at around US$ 5.00, and can reach up to US$ 30.00. Customers can save money by purchasing subscriptions.
- Frequent players will receive discounts based on a customer's VIP ranking. The higher your level in the VIP Club, the bigger your discounts.
- New customers receive first deposit bonuses.
- TheLotter's ordering process is secured via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- Buying a lottery ticket from TheLotter is very easy.
TheLotter accepts various payment methods including:
- Credit Card: Visa
- Credit Card: Mastercard
- Credit Card: Diners Club
- Bank deposit
7. Minimum number of lottery tickets
- Customers need to purchase at least one block of lottery entries. The number of lottery entries within a block range from 3 to 10, depending on the lottery game.
8. Scanned copies of lottery tickets
- TheLotter allows customers to view scanned copies of their lottery tickets. This feature is only available for selected lottery games.
9. Account management
- Customers can freely deposit and withdraw funds.
- TheLotter allows customers to view their history of past orders.
10. Loyalty programme
- TheLotter's loyalty programme is titled "VIP Club".
- The higher your level in the VIP Club, the bigger your discounts.
11. Lottery prizes
- Prizes can be withdrawn, or used to purchase more lottery tickets.
- TheLotter does not take any percentage of your lottery prizes.
- TheLotter can collect large prizes on your behalf, if this is your decision.
12. Customer support
- Email, live chat and telephone support is available.
- Frequently asked questions and answers are also available on their website.
- TheLotter supports a number of languages including Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Swedish, Portuguese and Russian.